Danielle Dionne is psychic medium, witch, herbalist, healer and teacher. Danielle has been connecting to the dead since the age of six and reading professionally for over a decade. She runs Moth and Moon Studio, a spiritual development center located in Bedford, NH.
Danielle’s eclectic practice draws upon a vast foundation in mediumship, psychic studies, integrative healing, witchcraft, herbalism and rootwork. She has studied many healing modalities and techniques which she incorporates into her integrative healing sessions. She her list of training below for more information on her versatile background.
Danielle has studied advanced mediumship at the Arthur Findlay College in Stansted, England and with many well known mediums and spiritual teachers. Danielle is a member of the Temple of Witchcraft, serving as Scorpio deputy minister and is a student in their mystery school. She is a student of Black Rose Witchcraft and member of the Sacred Fires Tradition of Witchcraft. Danielle. A Certified Herbalist, she makes and sells her products including teas, lotions, oils and incense at Moth and Moon Studio. She is a hospice volunteer and strong supporter for the Death Positive Movement, hosting Death Cafes in New Hampshire and Massachusetts. Danielle lives on a goat farm in Southern New Hampshire and enjoys writing about spirituality in her spare time.
Danielle offers a heartfelt and enthusiastic approach to her sessions, providing helpful and healing opportunities for guidance, growth and connection to departed loved ones during her sessions. A devoted teacher, Danielle is passionate about her subject matter. Her classes are dynamic and offer constructive feedback, encouragement and direction.
Danielle offers classes, development groups, mentoring, readings and healing sessions in Southern New Hampshire and Massachusetts. Danielle is also an ordained minister offering wedding ceremonies, rites of passage, house blessings, and funerals. She is a hospice volunteer and is passionate about end of life care for people and animals.
- Mastering Mediumship: Receiving Proof of Spirit Communication with James van Praagh, Kripula Center, Stockbridge, MA (2011)
- Advanced Mediumship at Arthur Findlay College under tutor Jose Gosschalk (2011)
- Master Mediumship Weekend: Raising the Standards with John Holland York, Me (2012)
- Trance Mediumship Week with Tony Stockwell, Omega Institute, Rhinebeck, NY (2015, 2016)
- Mediumship Master Class with John Holland, Centered Heart Studio, Bedford, NH (2016)
- Pathways to Mediumship with John Holland & Lauren Rainbow Omega Institute, Rhinebeck, NY (2016)
In addition to ongoing workshops, public and private development groups, five years working with a paranormal group, trance groups and Spiritualist church offerings from 2008 to present.
Healing Modalities Studied
- Usui Reiki I & II (2003)
- Usui Reiki Master Apprenticeship (2008 – 2009)
- Usui Reiki Master Teacher Certification (2009)
- Karuna Reiki Master Teacher Certification (2010)
- Shamanic Healing Training (2008 – 2009)
- Animal Reiki (2009)
- Angel Healing Practitioner Certification Program (2010)
- Advanced Soul Therapy Practitioner Certification Program (2011)
- Integrated Energy Therapy Level 1 & 2 (2012)
- Shamballa Shangra-La Reiki Master Teacher Certification (2014)
- Temple of Witchcraft Shamanic Witchcraft (2017 – 2018)
- Certified Herbalist, Misty Meadows Graduate (2018)
- Shamanic Reiki I & II (2019)
Other healing modalities and intensive programs studied: Munay-Ki Rites, Shamanic Healing, Past Life Regression, Animal Communication, Emotional Freedom Technique, Crystal Healing, Meditation, etc.
- Six Week Intensives with Christopher Penczak
- Shamanic Witchcraft (2014)
- Astrology and Magick (2015)
- Climbing the Tree of Life: Hermetic Qabalah Intensive (2016)
- Ascension Magick Series (2017)
- Digging Deep into the Poison Garden of the Mighty Dead (2018)
- Foundations of Folk Magic: A Complete Course in Hoodoo and Rootwork Five Month Course with Matthew Venus (2014)
- Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn & Ceremonial Magick Studies (2014 – 2016)
- Temple of Witchcraft Mystery School Initiate
- Inner Temple of Witchcraft
- Outer Temple of Witchcraft
- Shamanic Temple of Witchcraft
- Temple of High Witchcraft (current student)
- Magickal Astrology Course with Christopher Penczak (2016)
- The Wheel of the Year with Christopher Penczak (2017)
- Sacred Fires Tradition White Flame Intensive (2017)
- Black Rose Witchcraft Studies (2017)
- The Path of the Moon with Christopher Penczak (2018)
In addition to numerous and constant ongoing studies of folk magic, ceremonial magick, necromancy, plant spirit work, divination, magickal working groups, private development and ritual work, and participation in public and private ritual sabbats.